- Designer: Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Small: Height: 13cm; Diameter: 15cm
- Large: Height: 24.5cm; Diameter: 28cm
- Cord: White textile
- Ceiling rose included
- Installation: Ceiling Hook
- Bulb specification:
- Small: 1X2,2W LED E14
- Large: 1X6W LED E27 MATTv
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the ÖRSJÖ Baklava Pendant Light
- The lamp's shade - and name - are a nod to the Turkish pastry Baklava, which is baked in several layers. Similarly, the shade uses several layers of fabric.
- The lamp creates a soft glare and a red plexiglass disc gives off a reddish-pink glow.
- The wide range of sizes and models enables a selection of inspiring group arrangements.
Why you'll love this pendant light
The Baklava Pendant Light was designed by design studio Claesson Koivisto Rune for Swedish lighting brand Örsjö. The model was unveiled in 2011 as part of Claesson Koivisto Rune’s commission to design the highly renowned Nobis Hotel on Norrmalmstorg, Stockholm. The name is a nod to the Turkish pastry baked in different layers, which is reflected in the design of the shade.
The shade is crafted from multiple layers of textile which are draped and tied together at the top and bottom, and there is a red plexiglass disc placed under the light source which emits a soft, reddish-pink glow at the bottom when the lamp is lit. When the lamp is switched off, the fabric is white. Available in two sizes.