- Designer: Philippe Starck
- Year of Design: 2010
- Material : Batch dyed polypropylene
- H : 84cm; W : 57cm; D : 47cm
- Seat Height : 48cm
- Delivery : 3 - 4 weeks for non stock items
Great Reasons To Buy The Kartell Masters Chair
- The Masters chair pays homage to three iconic chair deisgns, the Series 7 chair, Tulip chair and DSR Eiffel chair
- Made from ultra-strong polyproplene, the Masters chair is perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- The use of polyproplene allows for a seamless ergonmic design with no screws or joints
- The chair can be stacked for easy storage
Why you should buy this design classic chair
The Kartell Masters Chair, designed by Phillippe Starck, is a tribute to three classic chair designs, and their designers, of the twentieth century.
With his own interpretation Philippe Starck has paid homage to the Series 7 Chair by Arne Jacobsen, the Tulip Chair by Eero Saarinen and the DSR or Eiffel Chair by Charles Eames. The silhouette of each chair is clearly defined with an interweaving hybrid of shapes supported on a slender four leg base. The Masters Chair is both generous and comfortable and is an ideal choice for followers of great design at a fantastic price.
The Masters chair is made from polyproplene allowing it to be used indoors or outdoors.
The Masters chair was honoured with the prestigious "2010 Good Design Award" presented by the Chicago Athenaeum - Museum of Architecture and Design and the 2013 Red Dot Design Award.