- Designer : Afteroom
- Material : Black Powder Coated Steel & Sorensen Leather
- Dimensions :H: 75 cm, W: 70 cm, D: 80 cm
- Seat height : 36cm
- Delivery : 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Menu Afteroom Lounge Chair
- Afteroom by Menu is a lounge chair full of contemporary character.
- It has slanted, curvaceous arms which contrast nicely against the minimal, stripped-back seat.
- The seat is made from Sørensen leather offering comfort and durability.
- Suitable for commercial or residential use it will look great in a whole variety of interior settings.
Why you'll love this Lounge chair
The Afteroom Lounge Chair is a contemporary lounge chair that exudes comfort and elegance. Designed by Hung-Ming Chen and Chen-Yen Wei, the duo drew inspiration from two classic modernist designs: Michael Thonet’s classic Bentwood Armchair and Børge Mogensen’s Spanish Chair. The result is a pared-back chair with black steel arms that curve around to form a continuous backrest, giving it a charismatic, geometric appeal. The seat is made from 100% aniline sørensen leather and comes in three colours: Burgundy (sørenson elegance leather) and cognac or black (sørensen dunes leather). This high-quality material is extremely durable and provides endless comfort, making the chair suitable for commercial or residential use.
The Afteroom Lounge Chair is part of a wider family of chairs and tables including the Afteroom Dining Chair, The Afteroom Bar Chair and the Afteroom Side Table. Shop the collection to complete the Scandinavian look in your home.