- Designer: Tapio Wirkkala
- Year of Design: 1951
- Material: Mouth blown satin opal glass
- Dimensions: Height: 30cm; Diameter: 24cm
- Cord: 2m white plastic cable
- Bulb specification (Not included): max. 60W E27
- 220–240V 50 HZ
- Delivery: 6-8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Artek TW002 Triennale Pendant Light
- This Artek TW002 is a conical pendant light designed by master craftsman Tapio Wirkkala
- It was originally made for the Finnish Pavilion at the Milan Triennale in 1951 but looks as modern now as it did back then thanks to its timeless shape.
- Made from mouth blown satin opal glass it produces soft, ambient light in a beautiful manner.
- With its refined white finish it will fit seamlessly into any interior no matter what the colour scheme.
Why you'll love this Pendant Light
The TW002 Pendant Light is an innovative pendant light designed by master craftsman Tapio Wirkkala in 1951. Originally made for the Finnish Pavilion at the Milan Triennale it's now produced by Finnish Brand Artek and looks as modern today as it did in the 50s thanks its timeless, conical shape. Made from mouth blown satin opal glass it produces soft, ambient light in a beautiful manner, making it perfect for above a dining table or in a room with little natural light. With its smooth, seamless finish it lends itself to a multitude of interiors and is suitable for both commercial and residential use.