- Designer: Yrjö Kukkapuro
- Year of Design: 1964
- Material: Shell glass fibre and chromed steel, felt glides
- Upholstery: Sorenson Prestige Leather
- Dimensions: Height: 92m; Depth 97.5cm; Width: 80cm
- Seat Height: 37cm
- Footstool Dimensions: H:38cm; W:53.5cm
- Delivery: 6- 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Artek Karuselli Lounge Chair
- The Artek Karuselli Lounge Chair is a statement chair with a futuristic appeal.
- Made from shell glass fibre and chromed steel it has a twisted shape that envelopes the sitter in a cocoon of comfort.
- The seat is upholstered in rich, high-quality prestige leather to provide soft yet durable seating.
- It has a swivel mechanism and comes with an optional matching footstool, making it the ultimate design recipe for relaxation.
Why you'll love this Lounge Chair
The Karuselli Lounge Chair is a sculptural beauty of a chair designed by Yrjö Kukkapuro for Finnish design brand Artek. Designed in 1964 it remains as relevant as ever thanks to its contemporary, unusual form that gives it a modern, futurist appeal. Made from shell glass fibre and chromed steel it has long, geometric curves that envelope the sitter in a cocoon of comfort. This is enhanced by the leather upholstery (available in a variety of colours) that offers a soft, comfortable seating solution that's made to last. Complete with a swivel mechanism and optional matching footstool it's the perfect choice of chair for those evenings when you need to relax, de-stress or cosy up by the fire with your favourite book. Thanks to its wide-ranging colour scheme it has a versatile appeal and makes a timeless addition to any home.