- Designer: lmari Tapiovaara
- Year of Design: 1956
- Material: Birch
- Dimensions: Height: 93m; Depth: 66cm; Width: 55cm
- Seat Height: 41cm
- Delivery: 6- 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Artek Mademoiselle Lounge Chair
- The Artek Mademoiselle Lounge Chair is a prime example of Scandinavian simplicity.
- Made from solid birch it looks industrial yet elegant thanks to its elongated backrest and striped-back appeal.
- The chair can be used in the living room, a bedroom, a nursery or the hallway too add timeless nordic design to your interior.
- Available in three colours it lends itself to a variety of interior settings.
Why you'll love this Lounge Chair
The Mademoiselle Lounge Chair is a prime example of Scandinavian beauty, where the appeal of the design lies in its simplicity. Designed in 1956 by lmari Tapiovaara for Finnish brand Artek, it's as relevant as ever thanks to its pared-down aesthetic which gives it a timeless appeal. Made from Birch, the simplicity of the design enhances the beauty of the wood creating a look of industrial elegance whilst the tall, overarching backrest provides endless comfort. Available in three colours it lends itself to a variety of interiors, adding beautiful nordic design to any bedroom, living room hallway or nursery.