- Designer: lmari Tapiovaara
- Year of Design: 1955
- Material: Birch & Pine
- Table Top Dimensions: Various
- Height: 71cm
- Delivery: 6- 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Artek Pirkka Table
- The Artek Pirkka table is an industrial yet elegant dining table designed by Ilmari Tapiovaara.
- It's characterised by its long, slender legs and smooth pine tabletop that offers a pleasant dining experience.
- Its simple, timeless expression means it will sit well in any dining room or kitchen be it a commercial or residential property.
Why you'll love this Table
The Pirkka Table is a prime example of Scandinavian beauty, where the appeal of the design lies in its simplicity. Designed in 1955 by lmari Tapiovaara for Artek it combines a smooth, rustic tabletop and slender legs to create an elegant yet functional piece of furniture suitable for any modern space. This simplicity gives it a timeless expression, making it just as relevant now as it was in the 50s. Made from pine and black-stained birch the dark wood gives Pirkka somewhat of an industrial appeal, making it perfect for achieving that look of raw beauty in the home. Available in various dimensions pair with matching Pirkka Bench to complete the look.