- Designer: Alvar Aalto
- Year of Design: 1950
- Material: Painted Steel
- Dimensions: Height: 22cm; Diameter: 18cm
- Cord: 2.5m white plastic cable
- Bulb specification (Not included): max. 40W E14
- 220–240V 50 HZ
- Delivery: 2-3 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Artek A338 Bilberry Pendant Light
- This Artek A338 Pendant Light is a sculptural beauty of a light with a futuristic appeal.
- Ideal for use as a spotlight it was used as such in the house of renowed French gallerist Louis Carré.
- The seamless white finish is perfect for achieving that look of Scandinavian minimalism in your home.
- Refined and elegant it will suit a variety of interiors, adding warm, direct lighting to any room.
Why you'll love this Pendant Light
The A338 Bilberry Pendant Light was designed by Alvar Aalto in 1950 for the Maison Louis Carré. Now produced by Artek- the Finnish brand known for building on Aalto's heritage, it looks as striking as ever, thanks to its unique, curved shape that gives it a futuristic, space-age feel. Made from white painted steel it's ideal for use as a spotlight and provides warm, focused lighting. With its smooth, seamless finish it lends itself to a multitude of interiors and is suitable for both commercial and residential use.