- Designer : Studio Job
- Year of Design : 2005
- Materials : Paper, cardboard and honeycomb panels
- H: 194cm; W: 70cm; D: 70cm
- Delivery : 12 - 14 Weeks
Great reasons to buy the MOOOI Paper Patchwork Floor Lamp:
- In the Moooi Paper Patchwork Floor Lamp, Studio Job have created, through unique manufacturing processes, an impressively robust lamp from what is an ostensibly delicate material - paper.
- This modern reinterpretation of a classic silhouette creates a strong presence and works just as well in a domestic or public setting.
- The large dimensions of the Moooi Paper Patchwork Floor Lamp result in a lighting solution that is effective both as an ambient room light as well as a statement piece.
Why you'll love this lighting solution:
The Paper Patchwork Floor Lamp by Studio Job has a childlike quality thanks to the paper and cardboard construction and white painted finish. An imposing lamp, at first glance it looks like a traditional 'standard' lamp, but look closely and you will see it is made entirely of paper.
The design was inspired by a classic lamp design and from the designer's first experience of making items from sticky tape and cardboard. With an orange base and pale grey shade, the Patchwork is at home in either a domestic or public setting.