- Dimensions: Height: 56cm x Depth: 35cm
- Mounting: Cable type: Plastic cord with plug. Cable length: 2.4m. Light control: Switch in lamp stand
- Materials: Shade: Spun steel. Base: Die cast zinc. Stem: Steel.
- Finish: Blue/green, petroleum, red, sand, yellow/green, black, graphite grey or white, wet painted.
- Light source (not included): 1X60W E27
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen AJ Table Lamp
- A timeless design that was designed by world renowned architect Arne Jacobsen in 1960 for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen
- To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the AJ product family, 5 new colours have been added that give the lamp a more modern feel
- A design icon that is instantly recognisable and part of an iconic product family along with the AJ Pendant and AJ Floor lamp
Why you'll love this table lamp
The AJ Table lamp was originally designed by Arne Jacobsen for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen in 1960 and is one of many designs that has since gained icon status. The lamp is now part of a product family by Danish lighting brand Louis Poulsen.
The fixture emits downward directed light and the angle of the shade can be adjusted to optimise light distribution. The shade is painted white on the inside to ensure a soft comfortable light.