- Designer : Arihiro Miyake
- Material : Electrolytic polished stainless steel frame, poly carbonate shades and suspension bracket.
- Dimensions : D : 101cm; H : 53cm
- Ceiling canopy diameter : 7 cm
- Light Source : 54 LED Tubes
- Colour Temperature : 2700K (warm white, comparable to incandescent) CRI_Ra > 80 colour rendering index
- Cable Length : 4m
- Delivery : 8 - 10 weeks
Great reasons to buy the MOOOI Coppélia Suspension Light
- The Coppélia Suspension Light is highly-innovative lighting design by Arihiro Miyake for Moooi, showcased at the Milan Design Fair in April 2016.
- It's inspired by the Coppélia ballerina, distinct for its sinuous movements, fluid motion and delicacy.
- A modern interpretation of a classic chandelier, it features a three-dimensional crossed wire structure lit with dozens of glowing LED lights which define it's magical glow.
Why you'll love this light:
The Coppélia Suspension Light, designed by Arihiro Miyake for Moooi, has been inspired by the Coppelia, an enchantingly graceful ballet that evokes a delicate after-image in the air. A modern take on a classic chandelier, it's defined by its fluid, three dimensional cross wire structure fitted with dozens of Led lights. When lit, they have a powerful glow that highlights the lamp's majestic form. Combining immortal aesthetics with innovative design, guests will marvel at this elegant wonder of a pendant light.