- Designer : Hans Hornemann
- Material : Soap Treated Oak
- Dimensions :
L: 200cm; D: 90cm; H: 103cm
- Delivery: 4-6 weeks
- Flat packed, assembly required.
- Assembly & cleaning instructions included
Great Reasons to Buy the Normann Copenhagen Slice Bar Table
- The Slice Bar Table is a high, soaped-oak table with a classic rectangular shape.
- Its light coloured, natural material gives it a rustic appeal- perfect for achieving that timeless Scandinavian look in your interior.
- Suitable for contract use it's an obvious choice for bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Available with linoleum finish it has a length of 200cm and will comfortably sit six people.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS Bar TABLE
The Slice Bar Table is an obvious choice for any modern bar, restaurant or cafe. Made from soap treated oak, it has an entirely smooth tabletop which gives it calm appearance and a practical, even surface. The tabletop is available in several linoleum finishes. The lightness of the material makes it perfect for achieving that timeless, harmonic Scandinavian look in your interior.
The hardness and durability of the material make Slice well suited for frequent use. The oak has a matt varnished surface that protects the wood and makes it easier to maintain, whilst linoleum is a natural product known for its anti-bacterial and self-healing properties.
Cleaning Instructions: Daily cleaning: Wipe the table with a damp cloth and make sure to remove spills immediately so they don’t leave stains. To maintain its durability and appearance, we recommend giving the table a soap treatment approximately every 3 months. Make sure to only use organic or perfume free soap flakes. Detailed maintenance instructions are included with the table.