- Designer : Andreas Lund and Jacob Rudbeck
- Bulb : Not included
- Does not include ceiling hook
- 4m black textile cord
- Materia : Aluminium Shade
- Dimensions : Various
- Bulbs: X-Small requires 1 x max. 20W G9 Halogen bulb. Small, Medium and Large require 1 x E27 – Low-energy 9 Watt bulbs are recommended.
- Delivery: 4 - 6 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy This Bell Lamp
- Bell's simple form, with its iconic bell shape and special attention to detail results in a contemporary and original lighting solution.
- Available in three colour combinations, it features an exposed gathering between the 4m (max) cord and the lamp that looks great when hung alone or in groups, in the hallway, living room or any dark space of your home.
- Bell is a unique, directional lamp that changes character and creates new experiences when a person moves around it..
Why You'll Love This Lighting
Bell from Normann Copenhagen is a pendant lamp in an iconic bell shape. Its round, even surface gives the lamp the impression of having been cast and rather than being hidden, the meeting between the lead and the lamp is accentuated in an original way.
With Bell, designers Andreas Lund and Jacob Rudbeck have focused on designing a lamp where the design of the gathering between the cord and lamp has space to unfold. The contrast between the materials creates a contemporary look. Bell is a directional lamp that changes character and creates new experiences when a person moves around it. The white inner side reflects the light, which falls like a cone and provides practical lighting over, for example, the dining table.
Andreas Lund and Jacob Rudbeck explain: “Often, the fixtures, or the part that connects the cord to the lamp, are not the primary aspect of a lamp’s design. They are more of a necessity. In Bell you have a lamp where the connection between the cord and the lamp is evident. Just as light is a gatherer, the bell has historically been used to call people to come together - to gather people. With its bell shape, Bell can also be used to create a cozy place to gather in the room.”