- Designer : Hans Hornemann
- Material : Pocket strings and foam
- Seat Height : 39cm
- Height : 67cm
- Leg height : 1.5cm
- Modular depth and length dimensions : Various
- Delivery : 6-8 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy the Normann Copenhagen Rope Sofa
- The Rope Sofa is a new, comfortable modular sofa from designer Hans Hornemann for Normann Copenhagen's SS2016 collection.
- Combining traditional upholstery techniques and personal expression, its minimalist design features clean and softly rounded lines, with elegant piping marking the sofa's edges.
- 12 modules are available in three quality textiles, providing a wealth of opportunities for creative expression and personal style.
- Built with pocket strings and foam, Rope lends itself to soft, supportive seating designed to last.
Why you'll love this sofa
Rope is a highly flexible, highly comfortable modular Sofa that you'll want to relax on for hours at a time. Designed by Hans Hornemann for Normann Copenhagen, it's a new and welcome addition to the brand's expanding furniture collection, inspired by classic furniture design with minimalist detailing. Piping marks the sofa's edges in an understated and elegant way, whilst playful dimensions and curves lend character to the design. All other excess details have been removed to provide a beautifully simple and practical piece of furniture that emphasises flexibility and endless comfort.
There are 12 different modules in the Rope range to chose from, offering a wealth of opportunities for interiors of all shapes and sizes. If you have a large family, a corner sofa with the right number of seats is easy to achieve, while two modules would be perfect for those living in a small apartment. If you want extra depth, opt for different seat widths or an open design without armrests. No matter what your needs or personal style may be- Rope has the possibility to make your dream sofa come true.
Available in three quality Gabriel textiles, Rope is built with pocket strings and foam. The foam ensures soft seating that shapes itself according to body contours, whilst the pocket springs provide durability and support, ensuring you don't sink too far in. The sofa has no under frame, but rests on low, black-lacquered wooden feet that rise it slightly to the floor.
For more information, or to request fabric samples, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0151 708 4192
Fame: 95 % Wool, 5 % Polyamide, 200.000 Martindale, Pilling 4.
Fame Hybrid: 95 % Wool, 5% Polyamide. 150.000 Martindale, Pilling 4.
Breeze Fusion: 88 % Wool, 12 % Polyamide, 100.000 Martindale, Pilling 4-5.