- Designer : Simon Legald
- Material : Glass & Marble
- Dimensions : H: 62.5cm; Ø 85cm
- Bulb : 35 x G4 LED (Excluded)
- Non Dimmable
- Delivery: 3 - 4 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy The Normann Copenhagen Amp Large Chandelier
- The Normann Copenhagen Amp Chandlier range is inspired by 60s hi-fi equipment, giving it a nostalgic and contemporary feel at the same time.
- It produces a soft and comfortable light which makes it ideal for any living room or larger space.
- Available in three colour combinations its elegant glass design will sit with just about any interior design scheme.
- Combining form with function, the shade can easily be removed for changing bulbs or cleaning purposes.
Why You'll Love This Chandelier
Amp is a range of lamps from Normann Copenhagen that are inspired by old tube amplifiers from the 1960s. Made from marble and glass, their unique shapes and classic materials combine to add a contemporary yet nostalgic touch to your space at the same time. The chandelier is built around a central steel cylinder from which the 35 arms on this largest of the Amp Chandelier range are supported. The light produced by the collection is soft and comfortable - an ambient glow comes through the lampshade from all directions, providing even lighting which contrasts nicely against the marble.