- Designer : Sir Kenneth Grange
- Light Source : 1 x 10W LED E27 bulb
- Maximum permitted bulb: 20W CFL / 10W LED E27
- Foot Switch located 1.5m from base.
- Material : Aluminium Shades & Arms. Chrome plated fittings. Cast iron base with aluminium cover.
- Dimensions :
Shade Diameter - 42cm
Shade Height - 47cm
Max Reach - 270cm (base to shade)
Base Diameter - 60cm
- Cord Length : 4.5m
- Delivery : Jet Black : 4 - 6 weeks, All Others : 6 - 8 weeks.
Why buy the Anglepoise Type 75 Giant Floor Lamp
- Quintessentially British, the Anglepoise Type 75 Giant Floor Lamp is instantly recognisable.
- The Type 75 Giant uses precision machined components and a rotating shade.
- The Giant version of the iconic Type 75 is a functional statement piece.
Why you'll love this lamp:
The Type 75 Giant Floor Lamp from Anglepoise is a fully modernist statement piece based on the original 1930's design of the iconic Type 75 Desk Lamp. featuring precision machined components and a rotating shade, the Type 75 Giant is as functional as it is beautiful.
Anglepoise are seen as one of the great bastions of British design. A world renowned designer interior lighting brand, Anglepoise can trace their roots back to 1855 and a family run company called Herbert Terry and Sons Ltd who manufactured springs for products. In 1935 George Carwardine developed a theoretical concept of balancing weights and these springs, cranks and levers that would later become the defining component of Anglepoise’s lamps. Under the guidance of Design Director Kenneth Grange, seen by some as the “Eames of the industrial design world”, Anglepoise continues to create modest yet iconic light fittings that are designed to replicate the intensity of light that is demanded by professionals and adored by domestic users worldwide.