Anglepoise x Margaret Howell Type 75 Desk Lamp - Yellow Ochre Edition
The Anglepoise x Margaret Howell Type 75 Desk Lamp - Yellow Ochre Edition is a brightly coloured take on the classic Anglepoise lamp. Developed in collaboration with renowned fashion designer Margaret Howell, these lamps make the perfect statement.
Guaranteed For Life : Find out more about Anglepoise lifetime guarantee.
- Designer : Sir Kenneth Grange
- Collaborator : Margaret Howell
- Light Source : 1 x 5.5W LED E14 bulb
- Maximum permitted bulb: 15W CFL / 6W LED E14
- Material : Aluminium Shades & Arms. Chrome plated fittings. Cast iron base with aluminium cover.
- Dimensions :
Shade Diameter - 14cm
Shade Height - 19.2cm
Max Reach - 66cm (base to shade)
Base Diameter - 19.5cm
- Cord Length : 2.7m
Your order will be shipped via our courier partner FedEx or a dedicated third-party delivery team depending on the size, weight and/or fragility of your order. If your order exceeds the dimensions/weight restrictions of our courier service, our delivery team will be in touch to arrange delivery with you.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock orders placed before 1pm the same day, on a next working day delivery service.
You can find out more about our delivery terms here, or feel free to get in touch via our live chat function (bottom right of your screen during office hours).
Why buy the Margaret Howell x Anglepoise Type 75 Desk Lamp
- Quintessentially British, the Anglepoise Type 75 is instantly recognisable.
- Using Anglepoise' patented 4 springed technology developed in 1931, it is credited as redefining the desk lamp.
- The Type 75 includes an energy saving light bulb that emits a light intensity suitable for use as a professional task lamp.
- The modern lamp head allow this classic design to feel fresh in a contemporary space.
- This version of the Type 75 has been developed in collaboration with renowned clothing designer Margaret Howell.
Why you'll love this contemporary table lamp:
Renowned British clothing designer Margaret Howell has reimagined the classic Anglepoise Type 75 Desk Lamp to showcase a refined colour palette in Yellow Ochre. Anglepoise possesses similar design qualities and tone as Margaret Howell’s clothing and it is this essence of simplicity, functionality, authenticity and timelessness that has allowed for the Anglepoise x Margaret Howell collaboration to become such a success.
“I remember spending hours doing my school homework under an Anglepoise® lamp …The Anglepoise® is another design classic which I grew up with and took for granted. It's functional origin making it what it is, no more no less.” – Margaret Howell
The Type 75 Desk Lamp from Anglepoise is a fully adjustable task lamp that is the result of 80 years worth of refinement. Sir Kenneth Grange has reinterpreted and updated the original design by adding a smooth, bulb shaped pendant to the classic constant-spring technology that Anglepoise have trademarked.
The instantly recognisable Anglepoise silhouette is classically elegant but lends itself perfectly to a host of applications in contemporary spaces. Whilst the Type 75 uses the original 4 springed Anglepoise design developed by George Carwardine in 1931, it has been brought up to date for the 21st century with the inclusion of modern features such as the energy saving lightbulb.
|Prior to cleaning or maintenance, always disconnect you Anglepoise lamp from the electricity supply and allow the shade to cool. Clean the lamp with a soft dry cloth only.
Registered lamps are covered by the Anglepoise lifetime guarantee.