Paul Smith x Anglepoise Edition Two Type 75 Desk Lamp
The Paul Smith Anglepoise Type 75 Edition Two features signature Paul Smith colours (and signature) on the iconic Sir Kenneth Grange desk lamp. The Type 75 makes for an ideal task lamp due to its patented constant spring tension technology. Minimal and modern in its expression, the lamp will add a classic twist to any contemporary space.
Guaranteed For Life : Find out more about Anglepoise lifetime guarantee.
- Designer : Sir Kenneth Grange
- Collaborator : Sir Paul Smith
- Light Source : 1 x 5.5W LED E14 bulb
- Maximum permitted bulb: 15W CFL / 6W LED E14
- Material : Aluminium Shades & Arms. Chrome plated fittings. Cast iron base with aluminium cover.
- Dimensions :
Shade Diameter - 14cm
Shade Height - 19.2cm
Max Reach - 66cm (base to shade)
Base Diameter - 19.5cm
- Cord Length : 2.7m
Your order will be shipped via our courier partner FedEx or a dedicated third-party delivery team depending on the size, weight and/or fragility of your order. If your order exceeds the dimensions/weight restrictions of our courier service, our delivery team will be in touch to arrange delivery with you.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock orders placed before 1pm the same day, on a next working day delivery service.
You can find out more about our delivery terms here, or feel free to get in touch via our live chat function (bottom right of your screen during office hours).
Why buy the Paul Smith Anglepoise Type 75 Desk Lamp
- Quintessentially British, the Anglepoise Type 75 is instantly recognisable.
- Using Anglepoise' patented 4 springed technology developed in 1931, it is credited as redefining the desk lamp.
- The Type 75 includes an energy saving light bulb that emits a light intensity suitable for use as a professional task lamp.
- This version of the Type 75 has been developed in collaboration with renowned designer Sir Paul Smith and features his signature on the lamp base.
Why you'll love this classic desk lamp:
The Paul Smith Type 75 Edition Two Desk Lamp from Anglepoise is a fully adjustable task lamp that is the result of 80 years worth of refinement. The instantly recognisable Anglepoise silhouette is classically elegant but lends itself perfectly to a host of applications in contemporary spaces. Reinterpreted by Sir Paul Smith the Edition Two Type 75 features the Paul Smith signature colours as well as the designers own signature. The lamp, like all Anglepoise Type 75 lamps, uses the original 4 springed Anglepoise design developed by George Carwardine in 1931, it has been brought up to date for the 21st century with the inclusion of modern features such as the energy saving lightbulb.
Light Source :
1 x 5.5W LED E14 bulb
Luminous Intensity: 470lm
Life: 15,000 Hours
Colour Temperature: 2700K
CRI (Ra): 80
|Prior to cleaning or maintenance, always disconnect you Anglepoise lamp from the electricity supply and allow the shade to cool. Clean the lamp with a soft dry cloth only.
Registered lamps are covered by the Anglepoise lifetime guarantee.
|1 x 5.5W LED E14 bulb