- Designer : Sir Kenneth Grange
- Light Source : 1 x 5.5W LED E14 bulb
- Maximum permitted bulb: 15W CFL / 6W LED E14
- Material : Aluminium Shades & Arms. Chrome plated fittings. Cast iron base with aluminium cover.
- Dimensions :
Shade Diameter - 14cm
Shade Height - 19.2cm
Max Reach - 66cm (base to shade)
Base Diameter - 19.5cm
- Cord Length : 2.7m
- Delivery : 4 - 6 weeks
Why buy the Anglepoise Type 75 Desk Lamp
- Quintessentially British, the Anglepoise Type 75 is instantly recognisable.
- Using Anglepoise' patented 4 springed technology developed in 1931, it is credited as redefining the desk lamp.
- The Type 75 includes an energy saving light bulb that emits a light intensity suitable for use as a professional task lamp.
- The modern lamp head allow this classic design to feel fresh in a contemporary space.
Why you'll love this classic desk lamp:
The Type 75 Desk Lamp from Anglepoise is a fully adjustable task lamp that is the result of 80 years worth of refinement. Sir Kenneth Grange has reinterpreted and updated the original design by adding a smooth, bulb shaped pendant to the classic constant-spring technology that Anglepoise have trademarked.
The instantly recognisable Anglepoise silhouette is classically elegant but lends itself perfectly to a host of applications in contemporary spaces. Whilst the Type 75 uses the original 4 springed Anglepoise design developed by George Carwardine in 1931, it has been brought up to date for the 21st century with the inclusion of modern features such as the energy saving lightbulb.
Anglepoise are seen as one of the great bastions of British design. A world renowned designer interior lighting brand, Anglepoise can trace their roots back to 1855 and a family run company called Herbert Terry and Sons Ltd who manufactured springs for products. In 1935 George Carwardine developed a theoretical concept of balancing weights and these springs, cranks and levers that would later become the defining component of Anglepoise’s lamps. Under the guidance of Design Director Kenneth Grange, seen by some as the “Eames of the industrial design world”, Anglepoise continues to create modest yet iconic light fittings that are designed to replicate the intensity of light that is demanded by professionals and adored by domestic users worldwide.