- Designer: Tina Ratzer
- Year of design: 2016
- Material : Handwoven, 100% New Zealand Wool
- Dimensions :
Small : L: 240cm; W: 170cm
Large: L: 300cm; W: 200cm
- Delivery : 4-6 Weeks
Great Reasons To Buy the Muuto Varjo Rug
- Varjo is a beautiful modern rug hand woven using 100 % New Zealand wool.
- Meaning 'shadow' in Finnish, the name refers to the shadow effects created between the colourful layers of the pattern on the rug.
- The pattern is inspired by herringbone hardwood floors and has a lovely visual geometric effect.
- Varjo is available in four colours and two sizes to suit a whole host of interiors.
Why You'll Love This Rug
The Varjo Rug from Muuto blends contemporary design with old weaving traditions to create a gorgeous rug suitable for everyday living. Meaning 'shadow' in Finnish, the name refers to the shadow effects created between the colourful layers of the pattern on the rug. The pattern is unique, with its beautiful geometric detail being inspired by the zig-zag pattern of herringbone hardwood floors.
In four colours and two sizes, Varjo will complement a huge variety of interior settings. It's a great way to add a subtle splash of colour to your home.
Care instructions : For regular cleaning, vacuum the rugs. Clean stains instantly with sparkling water. The rugs should be turned every 6 months for maintenance purposes. A Muuto Rug Pad is avalable as an addition. The Rug Pad ensures your rug stays in place and protects it against wear and damage.