- Designer : Anderseen & Voll
- Material : Steel base, wooden frame, cold foam & feather filling
- Dimensions: H: 72cm; W: 260cm; : D: 92cm
- Seat Height : 42cm
- Delivery: 4 - 6 Weeks
GREAT REASONS TO BUY THE MUUTO REST SOFA:
- Rest is the most popular sofa from Muuto, not least due to its timeless nordic appeal
- Offering low slung, relaxed comfort it's style and silhouette will be instantly at home in a range of interiors
- It's available in several hardwearing Danish Kvadrat fabrics
- For a slightly smaller version, it also comes in a 2 Seater version
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE REST SOFA:
The Rest Sofa is the best selling sofa from Muuto. With a low, relaxed profile and timeless Danish design this is a sofa which is equally at home in both modern and traditional homes. With wooden oak legs Rest has generous arms, characterised by pocket detailing on the corners of the arms and seat cushions. It comes in a range of fabrics from Danish brand Kvadrat, reinforcing it's Scandinavian credentials and all round Nordic appeal.
Fabric Specifications :
Hallingdal : Composition : 70% New wool, 30% Viscose. Martindale - 100 000
Remix : 90% New wool worsted, 10% Nylon. Martindale - 100 000
Steelcut Trio 90% New wool worsted, 10% Nylon. Martindale - 100 000
Please note Connect is available in every fabric in the Remix, Steelcut and Hallingdal ranges from Kvadrat. Please contact us if you require a colour outside those available to purchase here. Samples are available on request.
See more Sofas.
See the Muuto collection.