- Designer : Rui Alves
- Material : Natural Oak & Upholstery
- Dimensions : H: 66cm, W: 180cm, D: 69cm
- Seat height : 40cm
- Delivery : 2 - 3 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Menu Tailor Sofa
- The Tailor sofa, designed by Rui Alves, was inspired by wooden hangers that suspended bespoke suits in his Grandfather's tailor shop.
- With a focus on authenticity the sofa was designed to showcase all of its parts, unlike most conventional sofas.
- Available in two finishes, Kvadrat Hallingdal or Sorensen Leather.
Why you'll love this sofa
The Tailor sofa designed by Rui Alves for Menu takes inspiration from the designers youthful experience of helping in his Grandfather's tailoring business. The image of a tailor bent over wooden tables whilst wooden hangers gracefully suspending grey suits stuck with Rui and heavily influenced this design. Wanting to create an authentic sofa, the Tailor has all of its elements on show. The sofa has a light and spacious appearance as the wooden frame of the sofa supports the upholstered section creating a comfortable sofa that's perfect for everyday use. The Tailor is beautiful from all angles, particularly the back, and should take pride of place in any interior setting.
Availble in either wool rich light grey Kvadrat Hallingdal upholstery or a dark brown semi-aniline leather from Sorensen.