- Designers : Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Year of Design : 2013
- Metal frame with polyurethane foam, integrated MDF side panels, combination feather and foam cushions.
- Seat Cushions can be individually detatched
- Removable covers (except back and side panels)
- H: 85cm; W: 86cm; D: 86cm
- Seat Height : 40cm
- Delivery : 6 - 8 Weeks
The Alcove Plume Armchair, designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Vitra is a low slung, softer seated version of the original Alcove Chair especially designed for more relaxed environments. Inviting and enveloping with comes with or without armrest cushions. A classic silhouette with a modern interpretation, offering casual comfort for any interior it comes in a range of fabrics.For more information on Vitra fabrics see the Vitra Fabrics Page
Please note - image for illustration only. The chair itself comes with one single back cushion.