- Designer : MSDS Studio
- Material : Acrylic Stone Composite.
- Dimensions : H: 47cm; Diameter: 35.5cm
- Delivery: 4 - 6 Weeks
GREAT REASONS TO BUY THE Muuto Halves Side Table
- The Halves Side Table is durable and practical yet with a sense of youthfulness due to its informal aesthetic.
- The versatile nature of Halves' design means that it is suitable for a range of applications.
- The multi level design means that Halves can take up different shapes depending on the angle you view it.
- Made from an acrylic stone composite, this side table is solid and steady. However, it's rounded edges make it appear soft and approachable.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS SIDE TABLE
The Halves Side Table from Muuto has been designed by Canadian design studio MSDS. Crafted from an acrylic stone composite, Halves is durable and practical but with a sense of youthfulness due to it’s informal aesthetic.
A sculptural yet functional object, Halves features a second level of shelving that allows the table to transform simply by placing it at different angles. “Halves presents different aspects of itself over time, depending on the position of the observer” says MSDS owners Jessica Nakanishi and Jonathan Sabine.
The complex yet uncluttered profile of Halves Side Table successfully captures the simplicity and precision of Nordic design.MSDS Studio is a Toronto based furniture, lighting, and interior design practice run by Jessica Nakanishi and Jonathan Sabine. Their work is a synthesis of Jessica's experience in interior design and Jonathan's background in furniture and cabinet making. They were named Canadian product designers of the year in 2015. Jonathan's bottle opener design is in the permanent collection of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.