- Designer : Theresa Arns
- Material : White Oak/Black Ash & Copper
- Dimensions : Ø: 65 cm, H: 36 cm
- Lead Time : 6 - 8 weeks
Great Reasons to Buy the Menu Turning Table:
- The Menu Turning Table is an innovative design combining a side table with storage.
- It features a lid that opens by rotating it around one of the legs.
- As elegant as it is practical it's made from wood and has a brass or copper leg bar.
Why You'll Love This Table
The Turning Table by Menu is a 2 in 1 piece of furniture that combines a table with storage. It's defining feature is a lid that opens by rotating the tabletop around one of the legs. Endlessly functional the design is as poetic as it is practical- the rich, warm finish of the white oak or black ash really emphasises the beauty of the wood used in the table's construction. Each table is also finished with a metallic bar - copper for the white oak table and brass for the dark ash. Elegant, unpretentious and utterly addictive, show Turning Table to guests and they'll be opening and shutting it for hours on end!
"My design is quite functional. But I also think it’s important that the objects we surround ourselves with have a warm and poetic part.”