- Designer : Bernard-Albin Gras
- Materials : Steel
- Dimensions : Clamp: 5.2cm (MAX); Arm: 80cm ; Rod: 41cm
Shade: Conical: ø21cm; Round ø14cm
- Bulb specification : E14 MAX 11W - LED or FLUO (not included)
- IP Rating : 20
- Cable : 2m Electric fabric wire with on/off switch
- Lead Time : 4 - 6 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy the Lampe Gras no.226 Architect Lamp
- Manufactured from steel, the Lampe Gras lights are robust and will endure years of regular use.
- The clamp base allows the light to be positioned on any desk or bookshelf making it the perfect working or reading companion.
- The adjustable arm can be rotated 360° and adjusted in height for the optimum lighting situation.
- Available in a wide variation of finishes for the shade, allowing you to create the perfect light for your interior style.
Why you'll love this task lamp
The no.226 architect lamp is part of the wide range of Lampe Gras lighting, originally designed by Bernard-Albin Gras in 1921. The 226 architect lamp features a clamp base - a popular choice for architects - and is made from robust black painted steel. The arm, rod and shade are all adjustable and the main arm can rotate 360 degrees and be altered in height to give you maximum control over your lighting arrangements.
The lamp shades are available in a range of metal and painted finishes and comes in either a round or conical shape.