- Designer : Greta Magnusson Grossman
- Year of design : 1949
- Materials : Pinewood, plywood, foam & upholstery
- Dimensions : H: 70cm; W: 75cm; D: 138cm
- Seat Height : H: 41cm
- Delivery : Made to order : 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Gubi Modern Line Chaise Longue
- Designed by well-renowned designer Greta Magnusson Grossman in 1949.
- One of her most famous designs - the simple and minimalistic profile personifies Greta's background in Scandinavian design.
- The soft and minimal silhouette is exaggerated by the use of thin legs, giving it a feminine character.
- Part of the Modern Line range of upholstery including the Modern Line Sofa.
Why you'll love this chaise longue
The Gubi Modern Line Chaise Longue is an extension of the Modern Line sofa first designed in 1949 by Greta Magnusson Grossman and is now produced by Gubi. One of Greta's most iconic designs, the chaise longue stays true to the original sofas with a low back and seat. Designed using her own preferences for a sofa, Greta wanted to create a modern and timeless seating design. The Modern Line Chaise Longue is the perfect furnishing to achieve maximum comfort in your own home.
Available in two base colours; black and brass and also comes in a range of upholstery options.
Balder: 68% New Wool; 26% Cotton; 6% Polyamide. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Canvas: 90% New Worsted Wool. 10% Nylon. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Coda: 90% New Wool. 10% Nylon. Wear: 100,000
Crisp: 93% Wool; 7% Polyamide. Wear: 200,000 rubs
Hallingdal 65: 70% New Wool. 30% Viscose. Wear: 100,000
Remix: 90% New Wool worsted; 10% Nylon. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Rime: 90% New Wool worsted; 10% Nylon. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Steelcut Trio: 90% New Wool worsted; 10% Nylon. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Tonus: 90% New Wool ; 10% Helanca. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Velvet: 100% cotton. Wear: 50,000
Not all available fabrics are listed on the site. If you would like more information on available fabrics please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.