- Designer : Greta Magnusson Grossman
- Year of Design : 1947/2013
- Material : Brass & powder coated steel
- Diffuser: H: 23cm; Ø : 15cm. Cable Length: 250cm
- Bulb specification : E14/ Max 30W Halogen
- Overall Height with brass stem: 35.3cm. Ceiling rose Ø : 8cm
- Delivery : 4 - 6 weeks
The iconic Gräshoppa was first designed in 1947 by Greta Grossman for Gubi. It won the Good Design Award and was subsequently exhibited at the Good Design Show at the Museum of Modern Art.
This Pendant Light features the infamous and distinct elongated aluminium conical shade which is mounted with a fixed brass tube. To install, a steel fitting secures the structure to the ceiling and is concealed by the canopy (seen in the second detail image), powder-coated to match the shade - available in four hues. A fixed brass tube also extends from the canopy.
See other Greta Magnusson Grossman designs.
Watch the Greta Magnusson Grossman Video