- Designer : Christian Dell
- Year of Design : 1931
- Material : Steel and brass
- H: 125cm; Shade Diameter : 21cm
- Features : Tiltable
- Takes : 1 x Max 52W (max) Halogen energy saver (excluded)
- Delivery : 2 - 3 Weeks 'Quickship'
Great Reasons To Buy the Fritz Hansen kaiser Idell Super Floor Light
- This Floor Lamp was designed by Christian Dell in the 1930s and is an original Bauhaus design now back in production.
- It is part of the world-famous Kaiser Idell Series based on a patented swivel joint and characteristic dome embossed with 'kaiser Idell'.
- it has an adjustable stem making it wonderful for any dark corners of your home.
- Crafted in steel and brass the lamp has a timeless appeal and is available in a range of suitably Bauhaus colours to suit your interior.
Why You'll Love This Lamp
The Kaiser Idell Super Floor Light is a truly iconic light that adds brightness and character to any room it is placed in. Originally designed in 1931 by Christian Dell, it is an authentic Bauhaus design featuring a world patented swivel joint and characteristic dome embossed with 'Original kaiser Idell'. Now manufactured by Fritz Hansen, this is the tilting floor lamp from the series. It has an adjustable stem that moves inside the base within a 30 degree variance to allow the user to direct the light as they wish as well as a black power chord and press switch on the base. Available in a variety of high-gloss colours to suit any interior, simply flick the switch to realise the timeless, modern appeal of the Bauhaus movement.