- Designer : Verner Panton
- Dimensions: Diameter: 50cm x Height: 130cm
- Cable type: Plastic cord with plug. Cable length: 2.7m. Light control: On/off switch on cord
- Materials: Shade: Injection moulded white opal acrylic. Base: White, injection moulded ABS. Housing: White, injection moulded ABS. Stem: White, steel
- Finish: White opal acrylic
- Light source (not included): MAX 1x150W E27
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen Panthella Floor Lamp
- A design classic that uses organic geometric shapes that are typical of Verner Panton's style
- Both the foot and the shade of the light act as light reflectors - giving off more light than traditional floor lamps
- The diffuse lighting from the shade and the base provide a comfortable working light
Why you'll love this floor lamp
The Panthella floor lamp was originally designed by Verner Panton for Danish lighting brand, Louis Poulsen. Panton was famous for his sense in size, colour and shape which can clearly be seen with the Panthella lamp. The lamp, which was originally available in a range of bright colours, uses gemoetric shapes to create a stunning silhouette. The lamp utilises the shade and the base to reflect diffused light and create a comfortable working environment.
The fixture emits a soft and comfortable illumination. The hemispherical shade reflects the light downwards, and the material used ensures that the majority of the light is spread diffusely in the room from the surface of the shade.