- Designer : Greta Magnusson Grossman
- Year of design : 1949
- Materials : Pinewood, plywood, foam & upholstery
- Dimensions : H: 70cm; W: 80cm; D: 83cm
- Seat Height : H: 41cm
- Delivery : 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Gubi Modern Line Lounge Chair
- Designed by well-renowned designer Greta Magnusson Grossman in 1949.
- One of her most famous designs - the simple and minimalistic profile personifies Greta's background in Scandinavian design.
- The soft and minimal silhouette is exaggerated by the use of thin legs, giving it a feminine character.
- Part of the Modern Line range of upholstery including the Modern Line Sofa.
Why you'll love this lounge chair
The Gubi Modern Lounge Lounge Chair was designed in 1949 by widely celebrated designer Greta Magnusson Grossman and is now produced by Gubi. One of Greta's most iconic designs, the chair has a minimal feel which is characterised by the lack of arms and slim legs and would be a great addition to any modern or contemporary home. Designed out of her own preferences, Greta wanted to create a modern and timeless seating design.
Available in two base colours; black and brass and also comes in a range of upholstery options.
Balder: 68% New Wool; 26% Cotton; 6% Polyamide. Wear: 100000 rubs
Crisp: 93% Wool; 7% Polyamide. Wear: 200000 rubs
Remix: 90% New Wool worsted; 10% Nylon. Wear: 100000 rubs
Not all available fabrics are listed on the site. If you would like more information on available fabrics please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.