- Designer : Hella Jongerius
- Year of Design : 2016
- Material : 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Dimensions : 204cm x 130cm
- Delivery : 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Vitra Colour Block Blanket
- Made from 100% Peruvian wool which is both soft and sturdy.
- This strong and vibrant blanket will add a splash of colour to any interior.
Why you'll love this blanket
The Colour Block Blankets by Dutch designer Hella Jongerius for Vitra perfectly illustrate how the colours chosen for warp and weft threads affect the colour scheme of a woven textile. Four different colour blocks create a blanket with four different colour intensities and form an overall decorative pattern. The different two-tone combinations of coloured thread are visible in the colours of the fringe at both ends and in the selvedge along the sides.
Made of 100% Peruvian highland wool which is specially produced by a hybrid sheep - a cross between a Merino, whose wool is extremely soft and a Corriedale which has sturdy fibres. When combined you get a long lasting and comfortable wool blend.