Small : Ø48cm x Height: 49.7cm
Large: Ø60cm x Height: 58cm
- Suspension type: Cable 3x0,75mm2 & wire. Canopy: Yes. Cable length: 4m.
- Material: Leaves: Punched copper, laser cut stainless steel or punched steel. Top shade: White, spun steel. Frame: High lustre chrome plated, laser cut steel. Suspension: High lustre chrome plated, spun aluminium.
- Finish: Copper or stainless steel, brushed and coated. White, wet painted. Polished stainless steel
- Light source (not included) :
Small: MAX 1x200W E27
Large: MAX 1x500W E40 or MAX 1x230W HALOLUX Clear E27
- Delivery: 2 - 3 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen PH Artichoke Pendant Light
- Designed in 1958 by Poul Henningsen, the PH Artichoke was originally designed for the Langelinie Pavillonen restaurant in Copenhagen and is now considered a design classic
- The leaf system incorporates 72 leaves across 12 rows which creates 100% anti-glare when viewed from any angle and also makes for an eye-catching fixture
- The artichoke is arguably one of the most iconic and internationally recognised pendant lights available today
Why you'll love this pendant light
The PH Artichoke pendant light was designed by Poul Henningsen in 1958 for Danish lighting brand Louis Poulsen and was originally designed for the Langelinie Pavillonen restaurant in Copenhagen, where it still hangs today.
The 72 precisely positioned leaves form 12 unique rows and give the light 100% anti-glare when viewed from any angle. They illuminate the fixture as well as emitting diffused light with a unique pattern. The fixture provides decorative and comfortable lighting. To ensure a high level of quality, much of the production process is still carried out by hand.