- Dimensions: Diameter: 40cm x Height: 39cm
- able length: 3m
- Material: Shades: Spun aluminium. Frame: High lustre chrome plated, die cast aluminium. Housing: High lustre chrome plated, spun aluminium.
- Finish: White, wet painted
- Light source (not included): MAX 1x300W E27
- Delivery: 2 - 3 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen PH Snowball Pendant Light
- The snowball is amongst many of the PH family of lights that are timeless and iconic
- The shades create symmetrical light distribution and 100% glare free lighting
- Suitable for repetitive installations or to hang from medium or low heights over a dining table or fixture
Why you'll love this pendant light
The PH Snowball pendant light was designed by Poul Henningsen in 1958 for Danish lighting brand Louis Poulsen. The light originally featured in the Danish Museum of Decorative art along with the PH 5. However, the light was only produced by Louis Poulsen in 1983.
The fixture emits comfortable glare-free diffuse light. Matte painted undersurfaces and glossy top surfaces result in an attractive reflection of the diffused light, creating uniform light distribution around the fixture. When the light is switched on, the top portion is illuminated while the bottom part remains dark.