- Dimensions: Diameter: 44cm x Height: 30cm
- Suspension type: Cable 2x1mm². Canopy: Yes. Cable length: 3m.
- Material: Shade: Spun aluminium. Punched and embossed. Suspension: Powder coated die casted aluminium. Diffuser ball: Rotation moulded PE.
- Finish: White, powder coated
- Light source (not included): MAX 70W E27
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen LC Shutters Pendant Light
- The softened light creates a pleasant atmosphere within the shade and ensures a gentle lighting effect on the outside, helping to illuminate and define the product's shape when lit.
- Suitable for a range of applications from children's rooms, restaurants and executive areas
Why you'll love this pendant light
The LC Shutters pendant light was originally designed by Louise Campbell for Danish lighting brand Louis Poulsen with the aim to create a light that was soft and atmospheric. The starting point is a flat sheet of aluminium which is worked into the bell-shaped shade. The shade pattern is cut and pressed to form two interactive layers, through which the light is emitted in a high-precision pattern. The 3 mm thick shade ensures a very solid fixture, suitable for applications ranging from children's rooms to executive areas.
The fixture emits a primarily downward illumination. The perforated pattern on the shade provides a soft illumination around the fixture. Meanwhile, the perforation helps to lighten up the surface of the shade in a decorative way, when it is turned on, thereby maintaining the contour of the fixture, whether it is on or off. The light source is surrounded by an opal diffuser, which ensures that the fixture is 100% glare-free, and that the fixture is suitable for several types of light sources providing the same light distribution and comfort. And finally, the shape of the diffuser allows a beautiful view into the fixture.