- Dimensions: Diameter: 28.3cm x Height: 24.5c
- Suspension type: Cable 2x0,75mm². Canopy: Yes. Cable length: 3m.
- Material: Shade: Spun aluminium or spun brass. Suspension: Spun aluminium. Struts: Stainless steel.
- Finish: White or Dark grey powder coated. Or steel, copper or brass.
- Light source (not included): MAX 1x60W E27
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen Doo-Wop Pendant Light
- Originally dubbed the Navy pendant, the light was designed in 1950 for the Navy and due to recent demand in auctions and antique stores, Louis Poulsen has re-introduced the light
- Available in a range of new metals to match the colours of modern time
- Comfortable as desk top lighting or can be used in a range of spaces like restaurants, conference centres or an office space
Why you'll love this pendant light
The Doo-Wop pendant lamp was originally designed by Louis Poulsen in cooperation with the Navy Buildings Department in 1950. The light was used in many settings for the navy including canteens and offices due to it's versatility. The light was removed from Louis Poulsen's catalogue but due to recent demand in auctions and antique stores the light has been relaunched. Very similar to the original, even in it's production methods, the light has only changed the colours it is available in to keep with modern times.
The fixture primarily provides a downward directed soft light by means of the white lacquered inner conical reflector. The outer reflector, the main shade, contributes to directing the light up- and downwards, while at the same time spreading the soft diffuse light. The inside of the main shade is illuminated through an opening in the inner conical reflector.