Small: Ø 37cm x Height: 18.1cm
Large: Ø 50cm x Height: 22.5cm
- Materials: Shades - Spun aluminium. Rings - Steel.
- Finish: White, wet painted
- Light source (not included)
Small: 1 x 100W A60 frosted E27
Large: 1 x 100W A-CS60 + 3 x 100W A60 E27
- Info notes: Converter required for 1-10V signal. Find energy saving alternative light sources on www.louispoulsen.com
- Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen AJ Royal Pendant Light
- A timeless design that was designed by world renowned architect Arne Jacobsen in 1960 for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen
- Depending on the size the pendant lamp can be hung close to the ceiling (small) or low to the ground (large)
- A versatile lamp that can be successfully used across many interior design styles
Why you'll love this pendant lamp
The AJ Royal pendant light was originally designed by Arne Jacobsen for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen in 1960 and is one of many designs that has since gained icon status. The lamp is now part of a product family by Danish lighting brand Louis Poulsen.
The light which was originally designed as the smaller option and the light was diffused through an acrylic opal base plate to ensure 100% glare free light and is therefore not fitted with a diffuser. The open rings at the top of the light faintly illuminate the fixture.