- Dimensions: Diameter: 33cm x Height: 30.7cm
- Suspension type: Cable 2 x 0,75mm². Canopy: Yes. Cable length: 3m
- Material: Shade: deepdrawn aluminium, Suspension: silk mat brown, copper.
- Finish: Red, green, yellow and white, powder coated
- Light source (not included) : 1x100W E27
- Delivery: 2 - 4weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen PH 3½/3 Pendant Light
- Designed in 1925 by Poul Henningsen the PH 3½/3 is part of a family of lighting products that are considered design classics and were widely popular in the 1930s
- The lighting system uses a reflective three shade system which has an even distribution of light and directs light downwards
- This range of lights have great architectural versatility and can be used as single lights in a home or part of a cluster in a commercial setting
Why you'll love this pendant light
The PH 3½/3 pendant light was designed by Poul Henningsen in 1925 and produced by Louis Poulsen to celebrate Poul's 120th birthday. The pendant has metal shades, available in green, yellow, red and white. The fixture housing is silk mat brown and made of copper. All colours are based on Poul Henningsen's colour universe.
By using a design based on the logarithmic spiral, Poul achieved even distribution of light over the entire curve of the shade for the PH 3/2. This even light distribution, together with the diffuse reflection through the glass, made it possible to control glare and shadow. Each shade reduces the amount of light equally, due to their distance from the light source. The PH 3½/3 Pendant consists of an approximately 33 cm top shade, but uses lower shades from the 3/3 model.
The fixture is designed based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs the majority of the light downwards. The shades are made of hand-blown opal three-layer glass, which is glossy on top and sandblasted matte on the underside, giving a soft and uniform light distribution.