- Designer : Friso Kramer and Wim Rietveld
- Year of Design : 1950's
- Material : Frame: Steel; Seat/Back: Oak (Various)
- Dimensions : H: 81cm; W: 54.5cm; D: 48.5cm
- Delivery: 6 - 8 Weeks
GREAT REASONS TO BUY THE HAY RESULT CHAIR
- Originally designed in the 1950's and lauded for its innovative use of sheet steel.
- The Result Chair uses a sparing amount of materials and is light enough to easily transport but still boasts a strong structure.
- Designed in conjunction with the Pyramid Table - combine both for a complete dining room setting.
- Available in range of leg and seat finishes to suit your interior needs and style.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS DINING CHAIR
The Result Chair from Hay was designed by Friso Kramer and Wim Rietveld in 1950 whilst working for Ahrend. Re-released in 2017 by Hay, the Result Chair still holds its place as a functional and simple design piece.
Originally praised for its innovative use of sheet metal, the Result Chair is now celebrated for its considered use of materials, simple construction and lightweight frame. The functional excellence and lightweight aesthetic have seen the chair deployed in a plethora of interiors over several generations. The Result Chair was designed to work closely with the Pyramid Table, also available from Hay.
Available in a range of leg and seat finishes to suit your interior style and needs.