- Designer : GamFratesi
- Materials : Polypropylene shell, steel & fabric upholstery
- Dimensions : H: 87cm; W: 56cm; D: 59cm
- Seat Height : H: 45 .5cm
- Delivery : Made to order; 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Gubi Beetle Dining Chair with Metal Leg Base
- A practical and beautifully formed chair that was inspired by the movements and appearance of nature's beetle.
- Available in a wide range of fabrics. We suggest the Gubi Velvet for a beautiful shimmering finish.
- A great piece for contract use in public spaces or in a private dining room.
Why you'll love this dining chair
The Beetle Dining Chair was designed by design duo GamFratesi for Gubi. The chair was inspired by nature's beetle and the designers were fascinated by its shell, stitching, hard outside and soft interior and wanted to emulate it in chair form. The result is a beautifully formed dining chair that also has unrivalled comfort. Available in several variations this one has a hard outer shell with a choice of metal leg finishes and upholstered seat and back. These come in a selection of fabrics to complement your interior design scheme.
Feet come as plastic as standard but felt glides are also available for hard/wooden floors.
Fame Hybrid : 95% New Wool; 5% Polyamide. Wear: 150,000 rubs
Balder: 68% New Wool; 26% Cotton; 6% Polyamide. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Canvas: 90% New Worsted Wool. 10% Nylon. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Coda: 90% New Wool. 10% Nylon. Wear: 100,000
Crisp: 93% Wool; 7% Polyamide. Wear: 200,000 rubs
Hallingdal 65: 70% New Wool. 30% Viscose. Wear: 100,000
Remix: 90% New Wool worsted; 10% Nylon. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Rime: 90% New Wool worsted; 10% Nylon. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Steelcut: 90% New Wool worsted; 10% Nylon. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Steelcut Trio: 90% New Wool worsted; 10% Nylon. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Tonus: 90% New Wool ; 10% Helanca. Wear: 100,000 rubs
Velvet: 100% cotton. Wear: 50,000
Silk Leather : Analine Leather, soft with sleek finish. Showing full markings.
Not all available fabrics are listed on the site. If you would like more information on available fabrics please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.