- Designer: Alvar Aalto
- Year of Design: 1936
- Material: Hand turned, polished brass shade
- Dimensions: Height: 20cm; Diameter: 17cm
- Cord: 2m white plastic cable
- Bulb specification (Not included): 11W, E27 (compact fluorescent) 60W, E27 (incandescent)
- 220–240V 50 HZ
- Delivery: 2 - 3 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Artek A330s Pendant Light
- This Artek A330S Light is a brass beauty of a pendant light designed by iconic Finnish designer Alvar Aalto.
- Originally designed in 1936 it remains as relevant as ever owing to its timeless, sophisticated shape.
- Made from solid brass or steel it has a perforated rim and looks opulent and majestic even when not switched on.
- It produces a beautiful glowing light that will illuminate any room of the home.
Why you'll love this Pendant Light
This majestic A330S Pendant Light was designed by Alvar Aalto for the Savoy Restaurant in Helsinki in 1936. Now produced by Finnish brand Artek it looks as beautiful as ever, owing to its simple, sophisticated bell-shape that gives it a timeless appeal. Made from a single piece of solid brass or steel it commands attention even when not switched on, giving your space a look of elegant, pared-back opulence. When switched on it produces a beautiful golden glow enhanced by its perforated rim, making it the perfect choice for illuminating rooms with a dull colour palette or little natural light. Suitable for commercial and residential use a larger version of this light, the Artek A330 is also available. This version is available in 4 colours: Brass, Painted White Steel, Painted Black Steel and Chrome.