- Designer: Alvar Aalto
- Year of Design: 1952
- Material: Lacquered Steel & Brass
- Dimensions: Height: 44cm; Diameter: 16cm
- Cord: 2.5m black plastic cable with ceiling rose
- Bulb specification (Not included): 11W E27 (compact fluorescent) 60W E27 (incandescent)
- 220–240V 50 HZ
- Delivery: 2-3weeks
Great reasons to buy the Artek A110 Hand Grenade Pendant Light
- This elegant A110 Pendant Light is characterised by its timeless simplicity.
- It combines two cylindrical shapes, with the light illuminating upwards where they meet.
- The light is complete with a perforated brass ring which diffuses the downward light in a soft, glowing manner.
- Available in black or white it lends itself to a multitude of interior settings.
Why you'll love this Pendant Light
This stunning A110 Pendant Light- playfully nicknamed 'Hand Grenade', was designed by Alvar Aalto for the building of the Finnish Engineers' Association in 1952. Now produced by Finnish brand Artek it looks as beautiful as ever, owing to its simple, sophisticated shape that gives it a timeless appeal. Made from lacquered steel, the pendant combines two cylindrical shapes to provide illuminating light in all directions. Light is reflected upwards where the cylinders meet, and the perforated brass ring at the base of the pendant ensures soft, diffused light downwards whilst also giving the light an opulent, metallic touch. A masterpiece in functional, pared-back elegance this light is available in black or white and will fit seamlessly into a variety of interior settings.