- Dimensions: Diameter: 90cm x Height: 23.5cm x Depth : 36.7cm
- Mounting : Cable length: 2.9m. Light control: On wall plate.
- Material: shades: Mouth-blown white opal glass. Wall box: High lustre chrome plated, spun brass. Suspension: High lustre chrome plated, spun aluminium. Arm: High lustre chrome plated, brass.
- Light source (not included) : MAX 1x400W E14
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen PH 2/1 Wall Light
- Designed in 1925 by Poul Henningsen, the PH 3/2 wall light is part of a family of lighting products that are considered design classics and were widely popular in the 1930s.
- The lighting system used is a reflective three shade system which emits an even distribution of light and directs light downwards.
- This range of lights have great architectural versatility and can be used as single lights in a home or as part of a cluster in a commercial setting.
Why you'll love this Wall Light
The PH 3/2 wall light was designed by Poul Henningsen for Louis Poulsen in 1925. Its fixture is based on the three-shade design centred on the logarithmic spiral that is used for every light in the PH family. By creating a three shade system in the shape of a spiral, Poul achieved an even distribution of light over the entire curve of the shade, which made it possible to control glare and shadow. Today the PH collection encompasses 18 lights that give out direct, uniform and glare-free lighting where it's most needed.
This PH 3/2 wall light provides comfortable and uniform room lighting. The shades are made of mouth-blown opal three-layer glass, which is shiny on the top and sandblasted matt on the inside, giving a soft and diffuse light distribution. The wall support is high lustre chrome.