- Dimensions: Diameter: 33cm x Height: 130cm
- Mounting : Cable type: Plastic cord with plug. Cable length: 2.7m. Light control: Switch in lamp stand.
- Material: Shades: Mouth-blown white opal glass. Anti glare ring: Purple, spun aluminium. Top plate: High lustre chrome plated, spun brass. Base: High lustre chrome plated, spun brass. Stem: High lustre chrome plated, steel.
- Light source (not included) : MAX 1x100W E27
- Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen PH 3½- 2½ Floor Light
- Designed in 1925 by Poul Henningsen the PH 3½- 2½ floor light is part of a family of lighting products that are considered design classics and were widely popular in the 1930s.
- The lighting system is a reflective three shade system which emits an even distribution of light and directs light downwards.
- This range of lights have great architectural versatility and can be used as single lights in a home or as part of a cluster in a commercial setting.
Why you'll love this Floor Lamp
The PH 3½- 2½ floor light is a beautifully crafted light that was originally designed by Poul Henningsen in 1925 for Danish lighting brand Louis Poulsen. Its fixture is based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs the majority of the light downwards. By using a design based on the logarithmic spiral, Poul achieved an even distribution of light over the entire curve of the shade, which made it possible to control glare and shadow. Today the PH collection encompasses 18 lights that give out direct, uniform and glare-free lighting where it's most needed.
This PH 3½- 2½ shade is made of hand-blown opal three-layer glass, which is glossy on top and sandblasted matte on the underside, giving a soft and diffuse light distribution.