Louis Poulsen Panthella Table Lamp
- Designer : Verner Panton
- Dimensions: Diameter: 40cm x Height: 58cm
- Cable type: Plastic cord with plug. Cable length: 2.1m. Light control: In-line switch on cord
- Materials: Shade: Injection moulded white opal acrylic. Base: White, injection moulded ABS. Housing: White, injection moulded ABS.
- Finish: White opal acrylic
- Light source: 28W LED (exc)
Your order will be shipped via our courier partner FedEx or a dedicated third-party delivery team depending on the size, weight and/or fragility of your order. If your order exceeds the dimensions/weight restrictions of our courier service, our delivery team will be in touch to arrange delivery with you.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock orders placed before 1pm the same day, on a next working day delivery service.
You can find out more about our delivery terms here, or feel free to get in touch via our live chat function (bottom right of your screen during office hours).
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen Panthella Table Lamp
- A design classic that uses organic geometric shapes that are typical of Verner Panton's style
- Both the foot and the shade of the light act as light reflectors - giving off more light than traditional table lamps
- The diffuse lighting from the shade and the base provide a comfortable working light
Why you'll love this modern table lamp
The Panthella lamp was originally designed by Verner Panton for Danish lighting brand, Louis Poulsen. Panton was famous for his sense in size, colour and shape which can clearly be seen with the Panthella lamp. The lamp, which was originally available in a range of bright colours, uses gemoetric shapes to create a stunning silhouette. The lamp utilises the shade and the base to reflect diffused light and create a comfortable working environment.
The fixture emits a soft and comfortable illumination. The hemispherical shade reflects the light downwards, and the material used ensures that the majority of the light is spread diffusely in the room from the surface of the shade.
|Wipe off dust with a dry, soft cloth. Remove greasy spots etc. with a soft cloth dampened in lukewarm water (<50° C) with a mild detergent. Never use detergents containing abrasives, solvents, alcohol or acid.