- Designer : Verner Panton
- Materials: Shade: Injection moulded white opal acrylic (White Opal) or deep drawn steel (All other colours); Base: White, injection moulded ABS; Housing: White, injection moulded ABS.
- Light source: 1 x 10W LED 2700K 40 lm/W
- Cable type: Plastic cord with plug. Cable length: 4m. Light control: In-line dimmer switch on cord
- Dimmer Switch : 3 light intensity options
- Dimensions: Height: 33.5cm; Diameter: 25cm
- Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen Panthella Mini Table Lamp
- A design classic that uses organic geometric shapes that are typical of Verner Panton's style
- Both the foot and the shade of the light act as light reflectors - giving off more light than traditional table lamps
- The diffused lighting from the shade and the base provide a comfortable working light
Why you'll love this table lamp
The Panthella lamp was originally designed by Verner Panton for Danish lighting brand, Louis Poulsen. Panton was famous for his sense in size, colour and shape which can clearly be seen with the Panthella lamp. The lamp, which was originally available in a range of bright colours, uses geometric shapes to create a stunning silhouette. The lamp utilises the shade and the base to reflect diffused light and create a comfortable working environment.
The fixture emits a soft and comfortable illumination. The hemispherical shade reflects the light downwards, and the material used ensures that the majority of the light is spread diffusely in the room from the surface of the shade.
This new Panthella Mini has just been released in a range of colours as originallydesigned by Panton, as well as polished chrome plate.
Watch the Chrome Mini Panthella Video