- Dimensions: Height: Bottom arm 25cm & Top arm 46cm x Depth: 46cm x Base Diameter: 22cm
- Mounting: Cord type: Plastic. Cord length: 2m. Switch: On the fixture head. Timer function: 4 hours/8 hours. LED driver: separate, plugs into power outlet
- Materials: Base: Steel. Arms and lamp head: Aluminium. Joints: Anodised aluminium
- Finish: White or black, powder coated
- Light source (included): 1X60W E27
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen NJP Table Lamp
- A simple and functional lamp that is a new interpretation of the iconic architect lamp
- The lamp is functionally exceptional as it boasts great flexibility, a timer function and glare-free lighting
- The lamp features 2 light intensities and a large work radius making it perfect for task lighting
Why you'll love this table lamp
The NJP Table lamp was originally designed by Nendo design studio for the Danish lighting brand Louis Poulsen. The lamp is a new interpretation of the classic architect lamp. Its simple housing encapsulates its extensive functions such as great flexibility, a timer, two light intensities and a glare-free lighting. The lamp’s applications have been considered in every detail: The two joints on the arm offers great flexibility making it easy to set the lamp position. As an added touch, the springs are exposed in the arm joints, and contribute to the lamp’s decorative expression. Similarly, the rear shade opening at the top of the arm provide fluid adjustment of the head and ventilation for the LED units.
The fixture provides direct glare-free horizontal light while reflecting some of the light through the rear of the head, illuminating the top of the arm. The ergonomic design of the fixture head shapes the light and gives optimal light direction. A simple mechanical system provides great freedom of movement, so the light can always be set in the ideal position in the workspace. The shade is painted white on the inside, reflecting comfortable diffused light.