- Dimensions: Diameter: 54.5cm x Height: 97cm
- Suspension type: Cable 2x0,75mm². Canopy: Yes. Cable length: 1m (HIT) or 4m (HALOPAR).
- Material: Cone: Brushed & lacquered aluminium. Wire: Stainless steel. Shades: Matt acrylic. Pendant tube: Extruded brushed aluminium.
- Finish: Aluminium, brushed and coated. Matt acryl.
- Light source (not included): MAX 1x75W HALOPAR 20 GU10
- Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen Enigma 545 Pendant Light
- The Enigma combines Scandinavian simplicity with Japanese grace
- Called Enigma which refers to the fact that the shades appear to hover when illuminated and viewed from a distance
- Suitable for both private and commercial settings
Why you'll love this pendant light
The Enigma 545 pendant light was originally designed by Shoichi Uchiyama in 2003 for Danish lighting brand Louis Poulsen. The light combines Japanese grace with Scandinavian simplicity to create a beautiful tiered light. Titled the 'Enigma' as the light is somewhat a mystery when observed from distance as the shades appear to hover.
The fixture emits glare-free, soft, comfortable downward light. The shade design ensures even illumination of the surface. The matte upper surface diffuses the light, while the shiny lower surface ensures optimal reflection.