- Designer : Robert Dudley Best
- Chrome or brass with matt powder coated shade & base
- H: 113 to 152cm; Arm length : 42cm
- Base Ø : 28cm; Shade Ø : 16cm or 21cm
- Takes : 1 x E14 40W (excluded)
- Delivery : 1-2 Weeks (Brass Brass finish 6-8 Weeks)
InformationThe Bestlite BL3 Floor Lamp is a floor standing light which provides direct light. It has a chrome or brass height adjustable arm to alter the height of the light with a tiltable metal or bone china shade. The shade is available in two sizes - 16 and 21cm diameters.
Bestlite have been manufacturing this lamp design by Robert Dudley Best in Birmingham since the 1930s. An early example of the Bauhaus movement it was featured in the 'Architects Journal'. This opened up the light's potential to the architectural community and huge success followed. Its credibility was also strengthened with the Prime Minister Winston Churchill using one on his desk, giving the lamp iconic status.
A design classic in its own right the Bestlite now comes in many different forms and has many applications. Spanning the design spectrum Bestlite lends itself to both cutting edge contemporary and traditional interiors alike.
Watch the Bestlite Video