- Designer : Charles & Ray Eames
- Year of Design : 1951
- Material : chromed wire with leather or Hopsak upholstery.
- H: 85cm; W: 49cm; D: 51cm
- Seat Height : 43cm
- Hopsak Fabric - 100% Polyamide; Martindale : 200 000
- Delivery : Made to Order ; 6-8 weeks
The EamesDKR Wire Chair from Vitra is a variation on the organically shaped one piece seat shell, but with its technical chromed wire construction this version gives the chair a light transparency. With its Eiffel Tower leg base this version comes with a seat pad and back in a variety of leather or Hopsak colours as well as a choice of frames in either original polished chrome or a dark powder coated finish. Because of the design of the upholstery on the chair this version has become affectionately known as the 'Bikini' chair.